01 September 2009

ok..what's next??

got up half an hour ago with headache..searching 4 my hp to turn off d alarm..saw few msgs..ok..fine..dunno shud i reply them now or not coz i hv 2 grab sumthing 4 my sahur..grab milk + koko crunch and ate it in front lappy..reading msgs on ym..frenz asking bout my condition since my status is 'demam' on ym list. my hand started 2 wander my neck..then..felt there's a swelling on my right side of neck..oh gosh..!! dunno wut izit n started 2 think negatively..yeay!! so scared!! H1N1 kah?? huish.. hopefully not but seriously my tonsil is swelling too!! and it is for d 3rd time in this year!! do i hv 2 remove it?? adoi..seriously i cant eat wif joy now since it feels like sumthing stucked in my throat!! painful..?? dont imagine it..so now..lets go solat Subuh!!!~

No comments: