30 October 2009

SERIO_SLY needs U..

KL waktu mlm..
gelap je..
dr tmpt sy la..
xtau la klu dr tmpt awk..
atau tmpt kamu..
atau tmpt dia..
sunyi sgt..
tatau nape..
bersalah ke?
im doing wut i shud do kot..
tu pun nk rase guilty??
i shud b happy by now..
mebi sbb..
ur not around kot..
ur not with me today..
entertain me..
laugh with me..
missing me as how i miss u..
but anyway n anyhow..
i know ur there..
may or not be thinking of me all d time..
as i also cant think of u full time..
im still a part-timer..
but..
im happy to feel that..
so funny..
since deep down..
im so happy..
aihh..
ive been waited by 5 of them..
to face them..
so rite now..
i cant face u..
seriously cant..
im so sorry..
coz i have them..
still having them..
and cant let them go yet..
not now..
but sooner i will..
to be with u..
mm..im sorry..
but i miss u..
i miss us..
i miss..

No comments: