30 October 2009

wut i did is my fault..clearly kowt~

Assalamualaikum..

post for today
representing yesterday's
haha
wut a day i called it as
since its not even a day
its seriously a war
seeing my frenz faces in d hall
holding up their pens
and looking up to d ceiling
like there's gonna b answers up there
with empty eyes
(shud i say empty mind oso??huhu)
some of them might b able 2 write things smoothly
others??
craving for anything that can help in building a sentence even!
how crucial dat time..
funny?? yeah NO!!
but now YESS!!
missing that paper so much since..
can i say it's easy??
(it's gonna b really easy if i ate d book okke!haha)

though it cause me fever
not only me kowt~
so for others who's having fever like me
plz stay under control
coz we have lots n lost of papers
to be filled~
how i LurVe dat part
from empty papers turn into some kind of art pieces
with my ugly handwritings on it
wawawa~
(laughing wit tears)

ok2
guess im done for now
since my headache is getting worse
oo btw
specially to a person out there (WLM owner)
plz dont ruin my day ya
im so dont like it..
ahaha

Salam.

No comments: