02 August 2011

Puasa Hari Kedua 2011


okay...
i know this picture shouldnt be posted in this blog now due to fasting month..
but its just something that i wish i can do..
sitting....
sipping....
staring.......
smiling.........
since no one can read the sadness in my smile...

i love to wear mask..
give me any mask...
beauty mask...
prom mask....
even life mask...
its all about masking...
mask everything to be perfect..
since perfectionist get acknowledgement...
and me...
such an imperfect person...
i get everything the perfectionist didnt get...
so unlucky of them...
not getting it...

second day of fasting...
it feels weird...
trying to restrict words that came out from my mouth..
trying to secure the 'pahala'...
so it wont be a waste for me to be in such a hunger...

i love my family a lot...
lots of love for them.....
i used to be such a girl who regret getting this kind of family...
but now....
i regret a lot to regret about it before...
since i cherish every moment i spend with my family..
its the most immeasurable moment in my life i ever had..
yet i'm still complaining getting it...
such a person like me...
deserve to be punish!

no...
dont punish me now..
since i love them forever...
i wont leave them in vain.....
not in my whole life...
i just cant describe it in words...
how im gonna face the others later??
while i have so much love in my own family???
ohh...
im being unhappy...
yet i still have to smile...
i smile in pain...
i should take off the pain...
but how???

doa la wahai nadia..
doa semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya..
Dia mengatur ada sebabnya..
Dia maha tahu apa hikmahnya...
nadia mungkin akan menangis sekarang...
tp bersangka baiklah pada ketentuan Allah...
kuatkan hati ye nadia....
nadia masih ada keluarga yg menyayangi nadia...
ingat tu...
hargai tu...
sebelum terlambat...




No comments: