07 June 2013

My unimaginable job... which i kinda love..

Assalamualaikum semua.

Yes. It's been quite sometimes since my last posting. And it's not like I dont have even a single minute to update things in my blog but yet, I realized that my leisure time was spent  specifically for family issues, which I can say I dont have my own time for myself. Yeah. It looks like I'm in some sort of tiring job. I woudln't say that. But it's true in some ways. Haha.

Well, as I can remember, I did mention in previous entry that I managed to get a job and had been working for almost a month (during the entry posted which i cant be sure whether I did upload it or not. ngee) and now I'm entering my third month. I cant and I wont disclose what's my job is since I'm afraid I might give negative impact to you. But I'll try not to critic my job. Err.. will I be that strong? -___-"

Okay. Basically I'm not entirely deviated from my previous course but I'm just too lazy to work in the hospital. Did I tell you that I was a paramedic student? Suppose to be responding to emergency cases on the run and in the ambulance? Yeah it really an awesome course but dont know why, my interest is not there anymore. Then I managed to get a job in this insurance company, working as some clerk-type job but more brain-cracking type. It still implement some of the medical knowledge that I've learnt but only 10-20% (i mean not that much). I just have to sit and do my job. No more running here and there. I've become a keyboard warrior and a hero to the insurance clients (and sometimes bring bad news too).

You might be in puzzle reading my blog. Yes i know. "Minah ni cite pasal keje dia dlm bahasa omputeh tunggang langgang dah ape hal?" Hahahaha. I do think of it myself. But sometimes feels like want to post entries in english. Sorry girls. Please forgive my english. I'm challenging myself by not using Google Translate (hardly!). Huhu. So please bear with me ya.

Lets continue, shall we? Alright. Oh, I wont say my job has the leisure time as government's staff coz I barely have time to flip magazines (which no magazine on my desk. even better!). Working in private is more to your own effort to climb up a ladder. There will be guidance but yet, stand on your own. Extra effort bring you to the extra miles. Do remember that. Btw due to the workload (not really much yet but since I'm a newbie, Im still learning), I've decided to replace my fasting (puasa ye, klau x paham) and until now, managed to replace all 9 days without much effort. As i mentioned before, I'm sitting all the time, finishing my work. So where would the sugar from the food goes to? Only to my brain. Not into my muscle anymore or my fat even worse. I'm hoping to reduce some weight in these few months. So lets see how it goes ya. 

Okay la. Have to tidy up to go to work. Yupp, i just use lrt to work. Easier, cheaper but not faster. If I drive, I would reach my office in half an hour. By lrt? Almost an hour. Tired?  You knew it! Happy? Yes! Its a different environment in my office so what can I say? I love it. It happens, you know. When you hate some things, and love the others. Thats how you survive. DONT FOCUS ON THINGS THAT YOU HATE, BUT FOCUS ON THINGS THAT YOU LOVE COZ THAT WILL HELP YOU TO MOVE ON.

xoxo.

No comments: