23 August 2009

Selamat Berpuasa!!!

Assalamualaikum yu allz~

erm.. posting posting posting.. few days b4 exam?? yeah!! i got exam on dis tuesday n thursday. pathology and pharmacology!! as far as i know, my senior didnt get A in dis papers. guess its tough huh..its ok..doesnt mean that i cant do it rite?? wish me luck!!

owh.. b4 i forgot..juz wanna wish u all SELAMAT BERPUASA!! so happy to see Ramadhan coming around again. if Ramadhan is my hubby's name oso makes me feel happy 2 c him around!! yaikss..cant break d secret am i?? well well well~ let us together pray for our happiness, health, lives, families and everything la..most important is our unity..hmm..so scared with all d rise in our economy currently (even i know very little bout it..tu pun ihsan dr anda) haha..

oye, recorded dis vid on final week b4 dis exam week.

location : HUKM.

starring : emed 2nd yr UKM, Dr Khaldun.

comment : hehe..conot gilew! mereng2 sume!~



dis is part of our syllabus in emed course. even some ppl tagged us as bzbodi same as Dr, but we r juz doing our job. if u dowan us to serve u, then we serve others bigheartedly. no biggy for us..*wink wink*

btw cant express any emotion rite now since im so confuse with it..having a quite tough week now..y?? bcoz of sumthing dat i cant tell it publicly here..but wut i know is, i shud keep d changes in me going since i dowan to drag ppl into my sinful life. im happy if ppl happy with me..juz few things dat i must change about my attitude..-dont give up, dont be afraid of anything, dont fall for anything, dont cry, dont keep d anger longer, dont disappoint myself & others, dont make ppl sad, dont think things that happen as a burden or threat 2 my life, plz think positive, ahh.. so many things la..

in dis Ramadhan, it started with a huge disappointment actually..unexpressable disappointment!! soOoOo hard to face it actually since i like it very much..but most of d time, i have to keep my head up..dont look at d dark side of it coz its definitely has a bright side coming along...even that, im steel peeping into d dark side..y did i do that?? haih.. so degil la me.. i love 2 do things that i want 2 do.. and eventually it will tear my heart into pieces.. where me myself cant fix it.. but thats d gud part.. that's when Allah help me, bring me up by giving me a miracle of life..yess!! i call u as a miracle..a gift from Allah that i would never imagine!! i started my days with smile..i tend 2 forget my problems..isnt it beautiful?? yes it was!! it was beautiful..but when i started to stand on my own, i have to return back the miracle to Allah..that's when i returned u..n wut im doing now is thinking, evaluating myself.. the reason of y i can stand all dis while isnt bcoz of u...so i shudnt b regret when i lose u..Allah lend u to me with reasons..reasons that nobody would ever know..i leave it to Allah to decide wut is gud 4 me..

even if i fall..i shud smile..coz i shudnt be expecting ppl to help me all d time..b gud 2 ppl..b gud 2 myself..and to all, plz b gud to me 2..for all my fault to you my friends, im very sorry..hope i can change to a better person..jiwa kosong..

enuff la kot..love u so much, myself~

salam..

No comments: