08 December 2012

When you are not a student anymore...

Assalamualaikum semua!

Wahh... sangat letih lately. Aku spent almost 12 hours  a day, sitting+driving around within this week only. Since my life as a student officially over, I've got some part-time jobs to do. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Dont know why but it seems that I cant think of any serious job for now. Macam takde keje yang diminati. My senior advised us (me & my colleagues) to work at call-center. Ala... yang jawab call korang klau korang ade masalah dgn credit card, telco and so on. Tapi keje tu mostly on shift-basis. I'm a married woman now. Cant accept that kind of life. Need to think of a permanent & stable job. Ye la, bila dah kawen, mestila nak ade family kan? Nak ade babies... (xmo baby tu, trus nak babies!hehe). Kos sara hidup akan lebih meningkat kan?

So what to do? For the past few days, people are offering me to work in bank as sales exec. But... sales-field is not my interest. I mean, I dont like this kind of work. Chasing people for something, have to meet the target everyday or month, dress up to impress the clients... Oh my... its so not me. Tapi aku rasa ade kawan aku sorang ni yang keje bahagian sales kot, sebab last time dia sebut pasal nak kena jumpa org la, ape la. Which she has to spend more on her looks and appearance. Orang cikai2 macam aku ni apa ada. Even so, ade Branch Manager ni approach aku utk keje dgn diorang tau! Well.. this is what I'm talking about, sales-field. Alkisah, aku singgah ke satu bank ni utk tanya something, and the Branch Manager of the bank is the one who attended to my enquiries. A very soft-spoken and polite lady she is, makes me feel comfortable to sit around her. Up to a point, she asked whether I would like to work in the bank with her. Wow... recruiting customers? For a jobless person like me, that does sounds interesting coz definitely I dont have to go around asking for job. But since it is in sales area, I think more than twice about the offer.

Cerewet sangat ke aku ni? Should I just go in and try that job? Get some experience? Even though my degree is in medical line, it's still acceptable in banking/investment. I wonder of what should I do.. Sangat dilema... Hahaha. Klau cerewet memangla dilema kan? Some other friends, right after finished study but not yet graduated, already working in a stable company. How I wish I can be like that. Huh...


So please girls and guys out there... dont be like this ya.


Start thinking about your life after study if you are already in final year. The earlier is the better, you know. If you guys have some infoe about job vacancy, dont hesitate to let me know. I kinda need that! (do i sounds desperate? hihi)

No comments: