21 October 2010

dreams + sleep...owh!

Salam.

2 post in 1 nite. y? juz for fun. my brain almost crack due to so many things stuffed in it.
what kind of things?? no-things! haha
btw i got up yesterday morning after having a dream.
dream of my wedding!!!! damn! hahaha
funny too actually but more to scarry.. uhuk2..
almost wet with tears when i woke up.. but well.. maintain cun la.. ehem2

its actually happen before my wedding.
as usual, weddings shud b organized well rite?
especially in girls parts such as what outfits ur gonna wear, ur makeups, etc.
and i dream of my makeup!
there's this person that i contacted to do my makeup.
when the time comes, she didnt show up! how could she??!!
my head almost crack, thinking who's gonna have time to do my face on my wedding day this urgent?? so sad~ seriously sad!!
i cant imagine myself in front of others, plain, ugly and no diff like normal days.
hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... how can i dream of this during my study week???
study study study!!
haish.. wut a girl la me..
got so effected with such a dream!
but i wish i've seen her face so that i wont suggest her to do makeups on anybody. haha
dream! juz a dream~
thank God mine went well.. v(^.^)v

No comments: